Ghana is known as the gateway of Africa due to the peace enjoyed by its citizens as well as the beautiful places and historical sites scattered across the country. The country is a popular destination for tourists from across the globe, particularly those on vacation or who wish to feel nature while relaxing.
Travelling to a country unknown to you can be hectic when it comes to hotel bookings and accommodation. Hotels are places couples can stay to rekindle their love far away from home and the hustling lifestyle.
If you have been wondering where to take your partner or family for vacations, we bring you the list of the top 20 hotels in Ghana. This list includes hotels where you will experience luxury stays.
Here is a list of the top 20 hotels in Ghana that you need to know.
- Known for its warm welcome and unique atmosphere is the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel located at Ridge Cantonments. The hotel is a 5-star hotel that provides guests with several services from a Fitness centre, WI-FI, a Swimming pool, Restaurant, various shops and businesses.
- Rated as a 5-star hotel, the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra is one of the topmost luxury hotels in Ghana and West Africa. Conveniently located in the downtown business district and minutes away from Accra’s national centre for culture and art, the hotel is the epitome of luxury with customer satisfaction as the focus of the brand.
- Known as the best hotel in the Northern region, Mariam Hotel is another destination for persons who want to travel to Tamale to experience luxury. Their deluxe rooms are laced with luxury and comfort for your stay. A great ambience and space for a getaway worth remembering.
- Labadi Beach Hotel is another stop for persons that want to have luxury while relaxing in an oasis. The hotel is one of the top-notches in the country with facilities like a restaurant, a Spa, fitness centre etc.
- Located in both Accra and Kumasi is the Lancaster Hotel formerly known as the Golden Tulip hotel. The rooms and suites at Lancaster Accra feature a seating area, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms have a bathtub or a shower.
A continental breakfast is available daily and the restaurant serves regional specialities and international cuisine. Lancaster Accra can organize excursions in the surrounding area. The hotel also has a fitness centre and tennis court, and babysitting is available at an extra cost.
The following lists of hotels are among the top 20 Hotels in Ghana providing the same services as the listed above hotels.
- Eastern Premier Hotel-Koforidua
- Villa Monticello Hotel-Accra
- Bojo Beach Resort
- Aqua Safari Resort-Ada
- Coconut Grove Regency Hotel-Accra
- Alisa Hotel-Accra
- Accra Marriot Hotel-Accra
- La Villa Boutique Hotel- Accra
- Busua Beach-Takoradi
- Volta Serene Hotel-Ho
- Skyplus Hotel amd Resort-Ho
- Four Villages Inn-Kumasi
- Asantewaa Premier Hotel-Kumasi
- Dellagio Hotel-Wa
- Ridge Royal Hotel – Cape Coast