The Best Luxurious 7 Star Hotels in Ghana
You could enjoy the best vacation of your life at these hotels in Ghana. They offer world-class hospitality and accommodations. The 7 star hotels in Ghana offer the highest levels of luxury. Generally, 7-star hotels aren’t classified either officially or unofficially; they are merely marketed as such due to their high level of luxury. Basically, any hotel above five-star is a marketing effort to show the hotel’s top services to a commercial five-star hotel.
First used to describe the famous Burj Al Arab, 7-star hotel has become the synonym for a modern luxury hotel, impressive architecture and facilities, and many more. There are 7-star hotels in Ghana just like around the globe with international ratings.
The services of the 7 star hotels in Ghana are of higher quality services thus, clients have a fond memory of their time in Ghana. Ghana has a lot to offer in terms of luxury, so if you have planned a nice trip, we would like to make sure you get the most out of your vacation.
We wrote this article to guide you in making the right decision, for that very reason.
The Labadi Beach Hotel
- The Labadi Beach Hotel prides itself as the foremost 5-star hotel in the country set amidst tropical landscaped gardens and in close proximity of 10 minutes drive to the Kotoka International Airport and 15 minutes drive to the Central Business District.
- It is located adjacent to Ghana’s most popular La Pleasure Beach and boasts a well-maintained private beach with 24 hours surveillance and colourful cocktails.
- Labadi Beach Hotel has the state of art conference facilities with a maximum seating capacity of 800 people theatre style and serene garden space.
- Clients can choose from a variety of cuisines with both local and international options.
Accra Marriott Hotel
- Accra Marriott Hotel is your preferred choice for business or leisure featuring a contemporary design, complimentary Wi-Fi, spacious bathrooms, a fitness centre, an outdoor pool, urban city views and 24/7 in-room dining.
- The hotel is just less than a kilometre from the Kotoka International Airport offering a complimentary airport shuttle at your comfort.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra
- Conveniently located in the downtown business district and minutes away from Accra’s national centre for culture and art is the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra
- It features 269 luxury guest rooms and 24 elegantly designed suites as well as a variety of culinary offerings inspired by local and international flavours.
- Kempinski has state-of-the-art modern facilities including the largest Spa in the country.
Movenpick Ambassador Hotel
- Located in the central district of Ghana is the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel only 7km from the airport, where you will be warmly welcome to the Ghanaian experience with a free airport shuttle service.
- The hotel has facilities designed with international standards from a fitness centre to restaurant services to a commercial business with the premise of the hotel for clients to buy from the comfort of the hotel.
- The lavish gardens offer an exclusive setting in which to enjoy complimentary morning breakfast and evening canapés with selected wines and champagne.
- There are two specially adapted rooms for wheelchair users and all public areas are wheelchair accessible.
All the 7 stars hotels in Ghana have the same standardization as other global luxury hotels around the world. The next time you visit Ghana, be it on a tour, vacation or business trip, try to check into one of these luxurious hotels to taste the Ghanaian experience as the Gateway to Africa.